Reservations and Advance Deposits for the Primrose Inn are processed online. You can check availability by clicking on the Availability/Reservations button above. Please read the following policies before continuing with your reservation:
- Minimum Stay: A two night minimum stay is required during the Summer and Fall seasons. If only one night is available, this requirement will be waived.
- Advance Deposit: An Advanced Deposit equal to 50% of the room charge (plus a 8% Maine Lodging tax) for the length of stay is required to confirm a reservation. One night stays require an Advance Deposit equal to 100% of the charges to be confirmed.
- Balance Due: The Balance Due on confirmed reservations is to be paid at Check-in. Acceptable methods of payment at Check-in are Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, cash and travelers checks.
The policies for canceling one or more nights of a confirmed reservation are listed below. Please note: Primrose Inn does not
charge any additional "processing fees" on cancellations.
- Cancellations made 14 days or more before arrival: The Advance Deposit will be refunded in full.
- Cancellations made less than 14 days before arrival: Due to our short season and limited number of rooms, cancellations made with less than 14 days notice will be responsible for their room if we are unable to re-rent it.
- Trip Interruption Insurance: For protection of your Advance Deposit, you may want to purchase Trip Interruption Insurance. You will be offered this option while you are making your reservation online thru our website.
Child Accompanying Parents:
- The term "child" includes all age groups of children from infants thru teenagers
- For fire safety reasons at least one parent must stay with a child in a guest room
- Only the Holland Room, Room 5 and Room 15 can accommodate an additional guest such as a child as these rooms include a twin daybed in the adjoining sitting room
- Sleeping bags and air mattresses are not permitted in rooms
- We do not have roll-away beds, cots or cribs available
- Check-In: Check-in begins at 4 pm each afternoon. Although we prefer that all guests arrive by 7 pm, if your travel plans require you to arrive later, please call to let us know the time you expect to arrive.
- Check-Out: Check-out time is before 11 am each morning.
- Reserved Parking: One reserved parking space is assigned to each room in the Primrose Inn's private off-street parking lot.
- Smoke-Free Policy: For the health and safety of Primrose Inn guests and staff, the inn, porches and balconies are completely smoke-free. If a guest chooses to disregard this policy we will charge the guest's credit card $200 to pay for the necessary cleaning.
- Pets: Unfortunately, because of allergies of some of our guests, we cannot accommodate pets in the inn. If you are traveling with your pet, we recommend contacting Acadia Woods Kennel to provide care. They can also be contacted at 207-288-9766.